Amazing service

paulrevans
Level 2

I assume it's extremely rare that these support channels are used for the positive feedback.

But in one 15-minute phone call and 2 hours later, my house was connected to the NBN.

For over 2 weeks prior, I had spoken to at least 30 (yes) people at Telstra on both live chat and phone.  Absolutely hopeless.  The only good person that had anything to do with Telstra was a Telstra reseller who was able to confirm a few things for me.  It's gotta be a tie between AusPost and Telstra for the worst customer service in Australia?

Now its Day 2 with TPG - but so far, so good.  Couldn't be happier.  Thank you - relieved.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Yay! Welcome to TPG, @paulrevans

We are happy to learn that the installation of the service went smoothly. We appreciate your time giving us feedback. In the event you have inquiries with regards to our services, feel free to create a new thread here in the community.

We are always here to help, have a lovely day! 

I assume it's extremely rare that these support channels are used for the positive feedback.

But in one 15-minute phone call and 2 hours later, my house was connected to the NBN.

For over 2 weeks prior, I had spoken to at least 30 (yes) people at Telstra on both live chat and phone.  Absolutely hopeless.  The only good person that had anything to do with Telstra was a Telstra reseller who was able to confirm a few things for me.  It's gotta be a tie between AusPost and Telstra for the worst customer service in Australia?

Now its Day 2 with TPG - but so far, so good.  Couldn't be happier.  Thank you - relieved.