TPG Community

Get online support

Archer VR1600v LAN not working win11 (and pretty much anything else)

crix
Level 2

just got my modem and no LANs ports are working both PC win11, printers or NAS. Lights are on but nothing shows on the list of wired connections (as per image). tried many devices, rebooting, replugging but nothing. Any help? I know is a common issue but I can't reconfigure all the devices like PS5, Xbox and Printers

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @crix ,

Could you try to perform a factory reset on the modem/router and wait until it performs auto-configuration for 3-5 minutes? Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

just got my modem and no LANs ports are working both PC win11, printers or NAS. Lights are on but nothing shows on the list of wired connections (as per image). tried many devices, rebooting, replugging but nothing. Any help? I know is a common issue but I can't reconfigure all the devices like PS5, Xbox and Printers

thanks

crix
Level 2

done it but has exactly the same issue

Shane

Send me your details together so we can proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

done it but has exactly the same issue

crix
Level 2

since this is a known issue is there a replacement for the router? this one seems not working. I have never had this issue with a wired LAN and routers, they all pretty much work straight away

Shane

Send us your details so we can check the warranty status of the modem at the same time perform initial tests. 

crix
Level 2

Sure the username is xxxx and the modem firmware is attached, PM if you need more info and thanks again for helping

Shane

Hi @crix ,

You need to send us a message directly to security purposes. check this article on How to send a PM?  

Regards,

Sure the username is xxxx and the modem firmware is attached, PM if you need more info and thanks again for helping