TPG Community

Get online support

Cancel installation order

harrywu2023
Level 2

Initially only want to ask one simple question, why there is no where for me to pick the transfer date? when you transfering from another supplier, you want to select the transfer date, right? Which is provided by all other suppliers I have used. But guess what? no customer support knows the answer for after a whole hours' waiting and checking. Such a waste of time.

Then I decided to cancel my order, then more dramas. Customer support superviser saying

1. you processed you order online, you should know the T&Cs. 

yes, I do know the T&Cs, but I dont know TPG's service is getting this bad these days

2. you already paid, the order is already with NBN CO, your service is being activated. so we cant cancel it and you wont get refund for your initial pay

Come on, it is only 1 hour after my pay, still pending in my credit card. You have not shipped my modem yet. I have not seen any sign of transfering. And how you handle with NBN CO is none of my businees.

Sure will take to ombudsman if not getting a proper solution. Such a bad experience and waste of time. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @harrywu2023 

Let us help check the status of the service and cancellation status and see what we can do about this. First, let us grab your details via PM.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Initially only want to ask one simple question, why there is no where for me to pick the transfer date? when you transfering from another supplier, you want to select the transfer date, right? Which is provided by all other suppliers I have used. But guess what? no customer support knows the answer for after a whole hours' waiting and checking. Such a waste of time.

Then I decided to cancel my order, then more dramas. Customer support superviser saying

1. you processed you order online, you should know the T&Cs.

yes, I do know the T&Cs, but I dont know TPG's service is getting this bad these days

2. you already paid, the order is already with NBN CO, your service is being activated. so we cant cancel it and you wont get refund for your initial pay

Come on, it is only 1 hour after my pay, still pending in my credit card. You have not shipped my modem yet. I have not seen any sign of transfering. And how you handle with NBN CO is none of my businees.

Sure will take to ombudsman if not getting a proper solution. Such a bad experience and waste of time.