Complain about service

Level 2
I submitted an application for moving home installation on 9 July and I was told that the internet connection was completed. But no internet and TPG promised me to send someone in 48 hours. But nothing happened. On Sunday I called again and the man hung up the phone after talk. Then a man he is much better to talk promised me to solve the problem on Monday. However the technician came on Tuesday to connect my internet. My kids are attending internet class and they could not from 9 to 12 July. I called again to give me compensation. I was told that they will escalate the process. Now 27 July no response at all. Who is going to compensate my lost and frustration. I believe TPG is a proper company and take care their customers. If not I will cancel my connection with TPG.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @6990350 , we sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue is causing you and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can verify the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community