TPG Community

Get online support

Contacting the installer

SOLVED Go to solution
rsnowbal
Level 2

Hi TPG help.  I emailed customer_service@tpg.com.au asking if they could put me in contact with the NBN installer.  Had no response.  I have a particular request regarding my home alarm.  NBN telstra said I can have a professional installation of NBN done and request that 'a phone port is kept open' to allow my self monitored alarm system to continue to make contact with my mobile phone.  I need to contact the installer while he is on the job to keep a port open.  Deadline is tomorrow!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MarN

Hi rsnowbal,

Getting your alarm to work with the mobile is beyond our technical support since this is a third-party service. I suggest you contact the alarm company.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MarN

Hi rsnowbal,

NBNco does not provide the RSPs the contact details of their contractor assigned to a particular ticket. However, a note was left in your ticket to contact you prior to arrival which was acknowledged by NBNco and relayed to the contractor.

Your service is already installed. Were you able to get in touch with the tech?

rsnowbal
Level 2

Hi MarN.  Thanks for the response.  No, the contractor/NBN installer did not contact me.  Can you assist in this?  

NBN and phone working fast, thanks.

Richard

MarN

Hi rsnowbal,

Getting your alarm to work with the mobile is beyond our technical support since this is a third-party service. I suggest you contact the alarm company.