TPG Community

Get online support

DSL light constantly flashing

gilbos03
Level 2
Hi,
Plugged wireless modem in as directed after receiving our service activation message. The DSL light is constantly flashing green, but won't stabilise. Internet light will not light up. Have tried resetting modem, cycling for half an hour and resetting modem configuration settings. We don't have a device we are able to directly plug into the modem nor do we have another phoneline. We previously had internet with another provider so know the line works. Could you please assist?
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @gilbos03 ,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you a basic troubleshooting to fix this kind of issue.

Please see link below,

Troubleshooting no internet connection 

Let us know how it will go.

We tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately it shows no matching records on file, feel free to shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

gilbos03
Level 2
Thank you for your reply, I called the technical support line and they had to escalate the issue to engineers and nbn.

Thanks for trying.