My FTTB connection keeps dropping out, continuously, which is greatly affecting my work as I am on conference calls for the majority of the day.
TPG support chat does not work, I can't call anyone, I can't chat to anyone, this is my last attempt before I raise a complaint with the TCO.
Moderators - please contact me immediately.
I have checked your TPG_FTTB(VDSL) service on our systems and all test are passing.
Your modem is trained up at the full 100/40.
It shows you are also using our latest 1600v modem.
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Slow-speed-issue/ba-p/1197
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Easy-Steps-to-Improve-Wi-Fi-Connection-In-Your-Hom...
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Modems-and-Devices/Wireless-Channel-on-your-modem-what-is-it-and-why...