TPG Community

Get online support

I want to cancel my installation

Level 2

Hi Team,

An onsite installation technician came to my house today to install my NBN, however, he found out that there is no cable ready yet from my house going outside the house and they need to Dig from our house going to the curb. Our Landlord do not want that.

Please assists me the process of canceling my subscription. I am expecting a FULL Refund as my account is not activated yet.

Hoping to get a quick response.

1 REPLY 1
KarlB

Hi @6774926,

I would have thought it would have been in your landlords interest to resolve the issue with the Lead-In cable into the property. You will find unless you go for a Mobile data service other service providers will also require this to be complete before they can provide an internet service to your address. I would recommend speaking to your landlord again and point out that this will need to be done at some point if future tenants want to get an NBN internet connection.

If you still want to go ahead with the cancellation could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl