TPG Community

Get online support

I would like to reschedule my NBN installation

v_duong
Level 3

I want to reschedule my NBN installation for my new house to an earlier date. I got moved to 11th of May which is too far away and I would like to have it done within the next couple of days.

I have tried to reschedule it online but it doesn't seem to be able to look up my username. 

7 REPLIES 7
RajenS

Hi @v_duong 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

RajenS

Hi @v_duong 

Looking at your account now

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

Hi @v_duong 

A team member will call you to confirm the earliest installation date for you today.

Thanks

Rajen 

RajenS

Hi @v_duong 

Received your PM, but  I can see NBN tech just arrived, if not please send me PM, I will trace it.

Thanks 
Rajen 

v_duong
Level 3

Hello Raj,

My CID is 3728192. I received an email from NBN saying that it may take several more weeks for them to create the Lead-In-Conduit underground path to install NBN for us.

Is it possible for you to ask them to complete this ASAP for us? Because we don't want to be without internet for several more weeks. We thought when they came on the 11th of May it would be completed on that day and one would assume that the NBN would at least check what sort of property they were going to first, and not arriving so  unprepared and incompetent. When I rang TPG initially to ask to install NBN at the property I did advise that it was a brand new house, with no previous installation of internet, why was this information not passed along to NBN?

Please contact me with any updates, my phone number is 0414 182 586.

Thanks,

Jennifer

RajenS

Hi @v_duong 

Your installation will be completed on 28/05/2020

Appointment APT190002251009 rescheduled
Order planned completion date: 28/05/2020

v_duong
Level 3

Thank you Rajen for all your help with the process of liasing with NBN for our internet installation.

I just have some feedback for NBN if you would be able to pass it on for me. Two NBN technicians came to our house and both of them did not know how to install. The first technician said usually the NBN cable comes from underneath the house is usually located on the ground, but for our house which is just newly built in 2020 by Boutique Homes, the NBN cable is on the side of the house, not on the ground. He said he would have to excavate concrete or go underground to do the cabling. The second technician, also did not know how to install and also wanted to just leave because he thought there was no cables, but there was. It was only when we argued with him, then he was able to find the right cable. In the end, no digging underground or breaking up of concrete was even needed. If NBN could train their technicians a little better, there would be a lot less time wasted.

Otherwise, thank you for your service and speedy replies Smiley Happy