TPG Community

Get online support

Installation Progress still listed as 'In progress'

albyers33
Level 2

We had the NBN tech come and install their modem 2 days ago, however the status still shows as 'In progress'. I was unable to upgrade my NBN package to the NBN100 from the NBN12 on Monday, despite 7 & 1/2 hours hours on hold without answer (unbelievable, but that was seriously how long I waited on hold). In chat support I was firstly advised this could be resolved immediately, then was advised by the next rep that it would be 24-48 hours until the status was updated (it's been well over 48 hours now). Another 2 hours wasted. This might be the worst customer service experience of my life and I'm currently researching alternate providers. We have several people attempting to work/study from home and 10Gbps isn't sufficient and is causing serious problems. 

Please resolve this immediately, it can't be that difficult to tick the box so that we can increase the plan (do you want the money or not?)

2 REPLIES 2
KarlB

Hi @albyers33,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Kind regards,

Karl

KarlB

Replied in PM