Installation modem

Keanhong80
Level 2
I just do the advanced payment n waiting the modem, n I dunno my house have any nbn box if dun hv any nbn box can technician do to the nbn box to me and do installation?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Keanhong80,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for choosing us as your service provder. In the event that our sales team arranged only a modem/router it is possible that our system detected that an exiting NBN box is available at the premises, please confirm it so we can chase this with our team. 

You may track the installation of the service here, https://www.tpg.com.au/support/trackmyorder.

Note: Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

You will be sent an email notification confirming the installation date and timeframe.

Regards,

I just do the advanced payment n waiting the modem, n I dunno my house have any nbn box if dun hv any nbn box can technician do to the nbn box to me and do installation?