Installation problems

otaviobenvindo
Level 2
Hello,
When I did the nbn plan with tpg, I didn't had a phone wall socket. The technician came and said that he couldn't do anything at the time. So, I got a phone wall socket installed, but it isn't connected to anything, the electrician that installed it said that the tpg technician must come to connect this phone wall socket wire to the telstra pit in front of the building. I have a appointment on 14/04 with tpg technician and I want to know if he's going to be able to install it because I've been waiting for 2 months to install it and I need internet to work and study, and I can't wait any longer
4 REPLIES 4
PeterW

Hi Otavio,

You should have by now recieved the NBN Network Connection Device (NCD) that will connect to the telephone outlet your electrician installed and your TPG modem.

A NBN technician will connect the cable in the street.

I have attached a link for you regarding your setup, I hope it helps.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/m-p/7856#M...

Happy Easter - Stay Healthy

Regards

Peter

otaviobenvindo
Level 2
Hi Peter,

Can you confirm the appointment to me? I didn't received any email or SMS about it
PeterW

Hello again,

Can you please send me a Private Message (just click on my name) with your full name address and DOB for verification purposes.

Thanks

PeterW

Hi Otavio,

I have referred this with another department and can confirm an appointment for 17th April between 1pm-5pm has been booked

I not able to comment on the 14th and apologise for that. I hope what I have done for you today is of some help.

Thanks again for your time today.

Regards

Peter