Installation progress

prankstaaz
Level 2

Hi team,

I recieved the email to say that my NBN account has been set up, on the 13th of December. I know it can take up to 30 days (worst case scenario) but it is now 10 days in and not even a text message. I have plugged in my TPG, and the NBN provided device at the premises is showing all four lights as green. The only thing missing is the 'internet' light on the TPG modem. I was also told that this would be an easy activation and that no technician was required. Can I please get a status update? 

11 REPLIES 11
Riezl

Hi @prankstaaz,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have escalated your concern to our Provisioning Team and a case manager will contact you to discuss the status of the installation.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

prankstaaz
Level 2
Thank you for the update! I have sent you a PM.
Riezl

Thanks for providing your contact details via PM, @prankstaaz. We'll advise our Provisioning Team to contact you between 3:30PM and 4PM QLD time today.

Riezl

Hi @prankstaaz, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and they are now working on remotely activating the service. Please make sure that the NBN Black box is connected and on.

Further updates regarding the status of the activation will be provided via SMS or email.

Feel free to drop us a message should you have further queries. Thank you.

prankstaaz
Level 2
Thank you for all your help. Much appreciated.
Shane

Hi @prankstaaz,

You're always welcome. In case you will have queries in the future do not hesitate to create a thread here in our community.

Cheers!

prankstaaz
Level 2
Hi team,

Its been three working days since I was told that it would be working within 24-48 hours. Up to day 15 now, I know it can take up to 30 days but the NBN box has all 4 lights as green, so the issue is clearly at the TPG end.
Can you please advise?
Thanks
Shane

Hi @prankstaaz,

Our NBN Provisioning Team sent you an SMS last 26th of December with instruction to setup the NBN device for remote activation purposes.

We did an article that will guide you on how to setup NBN-HFC. Please see link below.

NBN HFC Setup - General Setup

The NBN Activation is currently awaiting for device to be online. Once the equipment is completely setup let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

prankstaaz
Level 2
Hi,

Confirming that I had followed the instructions as described on the 26th of December. This link only confirms what I have already done.

Thanks