Installation progress

Dunnymann
Level 2
Customer id is 5899296

Hey just looking to see if there’s any estimated tome of connection , organised everything at the start of the week, nbn is available here. I understand there is less staff on etc etc , just need a rough time of start as I need the internet for work and may have to change over to prepaid or another service as needed asap.

Thanks
9 REPLIES 9
Dunnymann
Level 2
Also when I log into the mytpg app it is still coming up with my old address on the homepage not he new one, not sure if this is an issue.
KarlB

Hi @Dunnymann 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Dunnymann 

I can see your NBN order is still showing in progress, and I don't see an ETA yet. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Dunnymann
Level 2
Thanks, I appreciate the help.
Dunnymann
Level 2
Hey there .

Apologies for bothering again just wanted to confirm something. Just got off the phone with a friendly, helpful operator who ya said it’s all good to be approved and go ahead and to wait 24-48 hours for the installation to be completed, I only have a modem and the address I am at is FTTC, will I need a network connection device or just the modem, and if so is that something that will be delivered ?

Thanks
KarlB

Hi @Dunnymann 

Our records indicated that there should have already been an NBN NCD installed on site. Maybe the previous tenant took it with them?

I'll arrange for a new NCD to be shipped out.

Regards,

Karl

Dunnymann
Level 2
Ah ok, I can only find a couple phone outlets on the walls in the house but no extra device or anything, there’s not much else I can do until I receive this yeah?

Thanks for the help.
KarlB

Hi @Dunnymann

If you have had a good look around and can find any NBN NCD onsite, unfortunately you will need to wait for the new NCD to be shipped.

Regards,

Karl

Dunnymann
Level 2
Too easy will have to wait for delivery, thanks again