TPG Community

Get online support

Intermittent connection issues

tarangoyal
Level 2

I am using NBN FTTC. Since past week, I am facing Intermittent connection issues with my internet. Some work websites do not open on my chrome while open up on firefox. My Doorbell (ring) goes offline in 1-2 days, and I need to restart to connect it again. Just a question if there is any maintenance or any other factors which can cause intermittent issues and how to check them?

I tried to raise a case with TPG app but seems like they removed the feature from the app to raise a case.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @tarangoyal 

Let us help check what causing dropouts and fix this right away. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I am using NBN FTTC. Since past week, I am facing Intermittent connection issues with my internet. Some work websites do not open on my chrome while open up on firefox. My Doorbell (ring) goes offline in 1-2 days, and I need to restart to connect it again. Just a question if there is any maintenance or any other factors which can cause intermittent issues and how to check them?

I tried to raise a case with TPG app but seems like they removed the feature from the app to raise a case.