TPG Community

Get online support

Landline porting and contract query

Uncaged
Level 2
I'm not sure which is the right board to post this in as there's two things I need to find out.

I still haven't switched over to NBN at my parents' house. I know I need to do it asap.

The landline phone is with Telstra and under their name. The existing internet is TPG ADSL2+ and under mine.

To port over the landline number, would I need to change the account name over to mine first with Telstra? I will also move out likely by the end of the year, so I'm not sure what I will do with the plan, but can the number be ported back to Telstra again?

Also, with the contracts, I see there's 6 months and No Lock-In. If I pick 6 months and after that's up, do I get the choice of going on either contract?
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Uncaged, we'd like to take a look at your account to ensure that we will provide you with the right answer.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and assist with your concern. Please also include the landline number you wish to port over.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community