TPG Community

Get online support

Landord requesting for a diagram as to how and where the NBN engineers are running the conduit.

feroz1984
Level 2

Hi TPG Community

I have signed up for an NBN connection with TPG and my Landlord is requesting for a diagram as to how and where the NBN engineers will be running the conduit. There is an NBN utility box ( no cable yet ) on the wall at my front door ( Living Room ) and the co-axial wall socket is in the same living room. The type of connection available in my area is NBN Technology: NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) and I have already provided the NBN HFC Install guide to them.

To get the landlord consent for and NBN connection,  I need this information and would like to know scheduling an engineer just to visit the site and provide the details of conduit run is going to incur any additional chanrges ?

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks and Regards,

Feroz

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @feroz1984,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

With regard to your NBN HFC setup, this specific article may help you better understand how the service will be installed NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (NBN HFC) Setup Guide

We have also coordinated your concern to our Provisioning Team and they have discussed the concerns raised.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.