TPG Community

Get online support

Modem and NCD plugged in - Timing on NBN Activation?

Brevill
Level 2

Hey - I have recently upgrated from TPG ADSL2+, to NBN. I just received my modem and NCD from TPG today.  I've plugged everything in, and the NCD is clicking away in the background, though all lights aren't yet solid (i.e. they're flashing). 

I assume I'm at a stage where TPG need to activate my connection? Like many others, I'm going to be working from home - it would be great to understand when activation will likely occur.

Regards.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Brevill,

Welcome to the community! 

We did an article that you may find helpful,  this will guide you on how to track your NBN service installation. How to track your TPG service installation

Once the NBN service installation is complete you may proceed on setting up the equipment or the modem/router. You may check this guide.

New Connection Setup Help

In this particular case, we've seen that the service is installation is not yet complete, based on the latest update NBN Co. will dispatch an NBN Technician to close the service installation

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,