Found out 2 days ago that NBN is not available for my unit so it can't be installed by the NBN technician. Just received a text saying TPG will update me with any progress with no time frame. I don't really want wait so please cancel my application effective immediately and process a refund. Please make sure it's done asap as I don't want to keep ringing.
Customer ID: XXXXXXX
Hi @harleychang79, we're sorry to know that you're having issues with the service installation and now considering cancelling the service.
We'd like to check what can be done to turn this experience around as we value you as our customer.
We have located the account using the information you have provided and we can see that the issue has been escalated to our Provisioning Team.
We have already made a follow up and the case manager will contact you within the day to discuss the concerns you have raised.
Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM.
To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community
My apologies that this hasn't been a pleasant experience for you.
From what I gathered, your building doesn't have the required network infrastructure to support NBN at the moment. This puts a further delay on the installation since there will be additional planning and design that will have to be submitted to Building management or Strata.
Seeing that this is an unforeseen event that no one wants to happen, I totally understand as to why you're requesting a refund for the $10 modem shipping fee you paid upfront.
I'll have this raised for further review and consideration. You will be notified once it's approved.
The $10 shipping fee will now be included in the refund that was previously discussed with you. Once the modem has been returned to TPG, our Accounts Team will start processing your refund.
Feel free to leave a message if you have other concerns.