YOU CONNECTED US TO THE NBN AND NOW WE LOSE CONNECTION FOR DAYS AT A TIME WITH NO NBN OUTAGE LISTED. ALSO PHONES WERE CHANGD TO YOU AND DISCONNECTED FROM TELSTRA. NO WORKING PHONE CONNECTION NOW EITHER. MY BUSINESS IS GOING TO COLLAPSE AS IS MY HUSBANDS WHO IS WORKING FROM HOME.
Thanks for your enquiry!
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.
In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it
We have also created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage
We completely lose the nbn on many days for hours at a time. I have an ethernet connection and cannot use the net successfully on these days. My husbands sitting next to the router and loses connection for hours at a time. I cannot wade through the pages of complexity you refer to as I believe a supplier ought to set the system they sell to a setting that actually provides the service you pay for. The nbn report no outages on teh days we have no connection. I cannot call any one. The chat lines are always busy and I am watching my business deteriorate further due to this situation. I have had to purchase a wifi dongle from Optus to be able to get any internet. I am horrified that this is now the status of our internet service and we are paing more. further more we have no phone service now on the land line and it doesnt work even though I am paying for that with you too. Can you organise a technician to come to the house and rectify the issue ASAP.
I have run some tests on our NBN portals and have created a fault ticket for our fault engineers.
An engineer should contact you within 24-48hrs.
I have PM'd you your reference number.