TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Home Move. Not happy with TPG's service 28 days and no NBN!

Highlighted
Level 1a

Good afternoon,

This is the second time I'm asking for help via TPG Community.  I placed an order for NBN home move on 30th March. Over the space of these 22 days I have recieved 5 emails saying that the order has been cancelled as requested (N.B. I did not request a cancellation of the order).  Approx 4-5 text messages saying please ignore the emails about cancellation, it was sent in error.  Approx 4 text messages saying that a technician is going to my old property to activate NBN, a call very a lovely apologetic lady at TPG to say that unfortunately the whole process will need to start again and that it was an error but it would be escalated and a technician would be sent to my new address.  Yesterday I recieved in the morning an email saying I'd cancel the NBN request, a txt msg saying ignore the email then finally again in the evening another email saying my NBN order has been cancelled again.  

I am beyond fustrated and if I do not recieve NBN service in a week from today I will cancel my account with NBN and go else where. Please can someone help me!  I am working from home as an accounting using 4G data since for all of April which is painful.  This order has gone round in circles and I am near the end with TPG.

Thank you

Carol 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9