TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Installation has been reschedule without asked

masonmum
Level 2

Hi there,

I'm a new TPG client. Signed up for NBN installation on the 9/9/19. The sign up process was quick and painless. I have received my installation appointment to be the 24/9/19. Suddently this morning the installation has been moved to 04/10/19 without any reason. Given that I have to take annual leave for this installation, appreciate if you could advise 1. Why the time has been changed?  2. Assurance there's no further delay. Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @masonmum, we're sorry to know that you're having issues with the service installation and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we'll be working on the right one. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Will

Hi @masonmum

Thank you for providing your account details via PM.

I was able to check your NBN order and from what I gathered, NBNCo cancelled the September 24 installation appointment. The explanation given by NBNCo is that you responded "NO" to the SMS they sent regarding the appointment.

Your new installation appointment is now booked for October 4 on NBNCo's calendar.

Regards,