NBN - More Work Required

ctyw1981
Level 2

Hi

I already have a NBN HFC connection box and all lead in line installed.

However, my connection is still listed as More Work Required, all my neighbours around my street is already listed as connected.

NBN Co have been useless and have asked me to check with my RSP so they can ask the NBN Network teams for me.

My ADSL speeds have gone down hill since NBN contractor have been working on my street, I've even had my telstra line disconnected completely for a few times in the last few months.  So I'm keen on getting onto the NBN ASAP.

Could any TPG Mods help?

Thanks

Chris

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ctyw1981

Welcome to the community!

Please be advised that the initial date provided is the earliest date available provided to us by our wholesale partner NBN co.

We can have a look to see if we can schedule you in with an earlier time. However, we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, . We tried to use your Facebook name to pull up the account and we got multiple matching result.

NBN roll out date is determined by NBN Co, if you want to know the estimated NBN roll out time frame in your area you may visit https://www.nbnco.com.au/residential/learn/rollout-map.html. Or you can provide your complete address via PM so I can check it for you.

TPG will be happy to contact you once NBN is ready at your address, simply register your details here: http://tpg.com.au/nbn#register-your-interest.

Note: TPG is reliant on their NBN co.'s roll out date.

On the other hand, we're able to locate your account using your community details and we've seen that the service has been connected for 4weeks 2d 21h 11m. We refresh your connection to our network.

Let us know should you require further assistance and if you're still having speed issues please post a screen shot of the speed test result on this thread for reference and troubleshooting purposes.

Cheers!