TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Technician never showed up

jessicaldennis
Level 2

I moved into a new property and tried to take my NBN service with me. Although TPG said that there is already NBN installed, it wasn't working. 

TPG 'made an appointment with NBN' for yesterday, nobody ever turned up. I called them all day and was told: 

• I will find out by the end of the business day the progress on my installation
  • A manager would contact me to resolve this issue 
  • If I call NBN directly they could assist me 

NONE of these statements are true. I was lied to all day and now I have no internet and I work from home. I might loose my job over this. This would not happen with any other internet provider. Nobody has contacted me to resolve this issue and I spoke to over 15 customer service representives from TPG yesterday. I will continue to call and escalate this situation until this is resolved. I have a lot of time on my hands due to the fact that I can't work without the internet. 

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @jessicaldennis , we can see that your concern has been escalated to our Provisioning Team. We have made a follow up and we have advised the Case Manager to contact you within the day to discuss the status of the technician visit/installation. 

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience.