NBN Ultrafast speeds

smiddy33
Level 2

Hey TPG, I was wondering howcome your ultrafast plans don't offer up to the NBN's potential maximum of 1000mbps bandwidth? I understand that the plans state peak typical evening speeds of 250mbps, and I achieve this speed consistently regardless of time of day. Is there any way I can have speeds increased for my connection, noting that my router is capable of achieving 1000mbps.

Thanks for your assistance.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @smiddy33 ,

1Gbps speed is currently not available with our TPG NBN residential service. You may want to consider our small business and corporate plans with flexible options ranging from 1Gbps to 10Gbps with Symmetrical Bandwidth, 99.95% SLA and 24/7 support.

Our business plans can tailor a solution to meet your requirements at a reasonable cost. You may place an order online: https://www.tpg.com.au/business-products or by contacting our Business Solutions team at 13 42 02.

Regards,

@smiddy33 wrote:

Hey TPG, I was wondering howcome your ultrafast plans don't offer up to the NBN's potential maximum of 1000mbps bandwidth? I understand that the plans state peak typical evening speeds of 250mbps, and I achieve this speed consistently regardless of time of day. Is there any way I can have speeds increased for my connection, noting that my router is capable of achieving 1000mbps.

Thanks for your assistance.