NBN activation

Hosung13
Level 2
We received nbn boxes and connected but internet doesn’t work because it is not activate yet I like to know how long should I wait and even tpg charge 69.99 weeks a go which I am not able to use internet for a while
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Hosung13,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. I advise to check the e-mail address associated with the TPG account. You will be sent an email notification confirming the installation date and timeframe. We will also notify you if a technician appointment is required to install your NBN service. You may also check the status of the installation here .

Note: Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards, 

We received nbn boxes and connected but internet doesn’t work because it is not activate yet I like to know how long should I wait and even tpg charge 69.99 weeks a go which I am not able to use internet for a while