NBN disconnected

Bitblocker
Level 3
Yesterday I noticed my NBN connection was disconnected without any notification. Resetting the VDSL modem did no good as it appears my actual plan has been deactivated. I submitted a fault report and tried getting through to phone support but gave up after almost an hour on hold. I just want my broadband back as I depend on it for work.
6 REPLIES 6
luisc

Hi

Can I get your username or CID so I can review it on the system?

Thanks

Bitblocker
Level 3
My CID is 4239026

Thanks
luisc

Hi,

Thanks, I am reviewing your internet account, I will PM an update

Bitblocker
Level 3
I have not heard from anyone and now notice that my broadband plan hàs been removed from my account !!

What the hell is going on here ? I am truly disgusted with TPG and their disgraceful lack of service. Many people depend on BB for their work and having any outage can cost one dearly.

Just how on earth can my NBN connection be disconnected without any communication or consent whatsoever! This is not a billing issue - it's plain incompetence.
Mal_mod

Hi @Bitblocker 

Can you please PM your full contact details. 

Mobile, home phone, Username or Customer ID

- Name of Account Holder as it appears on the TPG account
- Service Address
- Date of birth

the CID you posted earlier is for a Mobile account. 

luisc

As our conversation, We do not advice to port  home phone number to another provider without advice us because that is linked to the internet link, in any case we are aware of the issue on your situation, we will contact you shortly to explain you the next step.

Thanks