NBN install status

ryanbartsch
Level 2

Hey,

Can you please call me to discuss my NBN status and what the next steps are...

I've been trying to get NBN equipment installed at our *new* house, which previously had NBN equipment at the old house prior to demolision - the NBN equipment no longer exists and needs to be reinstalled by NBN co.

I've gone back and forth between TPG and NBN co about 10 times. An NBN technicion even came to our house to check and sure enough no NBN equipment... last thing I've done is send proof of occupancy to TPG. I would like to follow up the next steps and see when NBN equipment will get installed. TPG just tried to call, but I was on another call and couldn't answer and now I can't get through... can you please call me back ASAp.

Ryan

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @ryanbartsch,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

Your address is classified by NBN Co. as Service Class 3, which means that it is NBN Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) serviceable, all network devices have been installed and the service should be working by remote activation. However, due to the given circumstance, we have raised the matter to NBN Co. and they have advised that another technician visit may be required to install a new NBN connection box/NTD.

Follow up has been made and you will receive further updates via SMS or email once a new feedback becomes available.