TPG Community

Get online support

NBN no yet activated (HFC)

ThWrck
Level 2

I recently upgraded to an NBN plan from ADSL2+ (also with TPG).
The NBN technician came out and installed the NBN black box which is showing the 4 green lights.

It has now been 3 days since this occurred and TPG has still not activated the NBN sevice (my ADSL2+ still work).
I can connect to the NBN WIFI router however it then says it needs to be configured by the ISP.

How much longer will have to wait for my service to be activated?

2 REPLIES 2
ThWrck
Level 2

After other people's posts, I am necountering the same ""your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured screen" that multiple other people have encountered. 

The router is a TP LINK AX5400.

Shane

Hey, @ThWrck. Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, Drop me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can check the status of the service installation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

I recently upgraded to an NBN plan from ADSL2+ (also with TPG).
The NBN technician came out and installed the NBN black box which is showing the 4 green lights.

It has now been 3 days since this occurred and TPG has still not activated the NBN sevice (my ADSL2+ still work).
I can connect to the NBN WIFI router however it then says it needs to be configured by the ISP.

How much longer will have to wait for my service to be activated?

After other people's posts, I am necountering the same ""your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured screen" that multiple other people have encountered. 

The router is a TP LINK AX5400.