NBN speed

aerothix200
Level 2
I have recentlt plugged in my nbn box and nbn modem, after being plugged in I am getting speeds of less than 1mb/s, tpg customer support lines are always full and I have gone 3 days without a call back now, when I log in on my tpg app it says there is no modem detected and data is also showing a cross next to it. Is there any easy fix for this or is my supplied internet just destined to be this slow ?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @aerothix200,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the account using your community details and seen that the service is not yet installed. We can see that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and discussed details of the installation update.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards, 

I have recentlt plugged in my nbn box and nbn modem, after being plugged in I am getting speeds of less than 1mb/s, tpg customer support lines are always full and I have gone 3 days without a call back now, when I log in on my tpg app it says there is no modem detected and data is also showing a cross next to it. Is there any easy fix for this or is my supplied internet just destined to be this slow ?