TPG Community

Get online support

NBN50 slow download under 7mbps

nawazijaz
Level 2
Hi i i am in Melbourne. Recently upgraded to NBN50. On speed test it is just showing 6.5 mbps download. Upload is about 11mbps
Why is this slow? I am using Netcomms N300 wireless gigabytes router. (Port number NF7)
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @nawazijaz ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We're sad to know that you're having speed issues, we'd love to help and get to the bottom of this. We'd like to confirm if the affected devices are connected via Wi-Fi if so, the speed issue could be caused by Wireless Interference.

Here is an article that will help you eliminate wireless intereference, please see links below. 

In the event that its the devices connected via LAN/Ethernet please attach the speed test result on this thead. 

To better understand the situation send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@nawazijaz wrote:
Hi i i am in Melbourne. Recently upgraded to NBN50. On speed test it is just showing 6.5 mbps download. Upload is about 11mbps
Why is this slow? I am using Netcomms N300 wireless gigabytes router. (Port number NF7)