Nbn installation

Daniellemag
Level 2
I have received my TPG router one week ago and I have connected it the nbn connection box in my new apartment. I have connected the cables correctly however the internet light is remaining red on both the router and the nbn connection box. I have received an email to say it should be connected. How do I rectify this? I need internet ASAP and I am unable to contact anyone.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Daniellemag,

For new services, we recommend customers to check if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, we can see that the service has been installed and up and running for more than 6 days now.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.