Nbn installation

Dunnymann
Level 2
5899296, 11/05/89,

Have tried contacting tpg with no communication. Was originally told my old modem would work at my new address, then had a technician appointment for yesterday’s high I made plans around , no one showed up to install nbn connection box and have received no feedback or call, the only response I received last night was the appointment was booked for next Monday at completely different time . I need my connection for work and if I don’t have a response by this afternoon I will be changing over to a different service. I understand this is a hard time at the moment but I’ve been a long serving customer and have been five different answers everytime with no actual support, disappointed

I would like someone to call me and explain to me what’s actually happened and where the tech was yesterday. 0406266491
5 REPLIES 5
David_M

Hi @Dunnymann 

It says an FTTC-NCD has been shipped to you on the 25/5. Did you recieve a tracking number and/or have you recieved the delivery yet?

thanks,

Dunnymann
Level 2
I keep getting told different information, yesterday I received a new modem, after being told my old one would be adequate, on Friday last week I spoke to someone from tpg who told me we had an appointment booked for yesterday between 1-6pm for someone to install the nbn connection box, no one came , no communication . I need to know when I will receive this device as I need connection.
Dunnymann
Level 2
I was sent a fttn modem yesterday , I need the ncd , I keep getting different answers each time and I don’t understand why there’s such an issue getting any form of a straight answer , apparently I have an appointment for a tech booked for next week, someone else said they were coming yesterday, another person has told me my modem will be fine , now I’ve paid for delivery of a modem I don’t even know if I need.

Any form of clarity would be appreciated, I don’t want to change over but I’m being left with no choice as I’m getting no clear answers.
David_M

Hi @Dunnymann 

Yeah i wasnt sure if it was the modem or NCD that was shipped...clearly it was a modem and not an NCD.

Again, we will push this to our NBN teams to call you with updates. We dont get access to all systems and as a moderator can only steer things to the right teams, with urgency.

I would say the NBN tech would be the best bet. The will provide an NCD and can fix anything else wrong while they are there and should prove service all the way to the skt.

thanks,

Dunnymann
Level 2
I understand I need a tech out here, which is why one was booked for yesterday and adjusted my work around it and now I still don’t have it or any idea when this is happening, all I want is an answer, when is someone going to come because I can’t keep waiting and adjusting my life around failed appointments, never had this type of issue with tpg. Will be swapping over to dodo or internode if I don’t have a clear answer today.