Nbn not connecting

Noconnection
Level 2
I received multiple SMS messages every few days, and even an “urgent notice”. However, when I tried to connect it, the connection light is just blinking. TPG was not able to fix it, they can only send a nbn technician out, but in 8 days. I’ve disconnected my adsl already. So TPG leaves me without connection for at least 8 days (if the technician fix it on the same day)
Well, if you are not ready, don’t keep sending messages. That’s absolutely misleading scam.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Noconnection,

We're sad to know that you're having issue with the installation of the service. We're able to locate an account using your community details. We've seen that your NBN-FTTC installation is on Service Class 33.

• Service Class 33

• TPG will send the NCD box together with the modem/router. The end user will connect these device inside the house. Service will be activated remotely.

• Technician maybe sent out to investigate if records show that NCD was previously installed in the house.

But if the initial setup will not work this needs to be escalated to NBN Co. for further handling and investigation. We've seen that you have been in contact with our Provisioning Team and a provided the new installation update.

We'll chase this up with our Team ad prioritise this case. We apologise for any inconvenience, let us know should you require further assistance.