No help at all

Jasminpl
Level 2
Contacted tpg surely at least 4-5 times now. Booked in to move my internet to a new address a week or so ago for the 22nd. Told them to cancel my current pending nbn upgrade at my old address and set up at my new nbn ready address (it’s a HFC connection). Already have the black nbn box all lights are green for upstream and downstream. Nbn is doing their job. Tpg is not. Was told my adsl would disconnect from my old address on the 22nd and that we would get an email. We already have the nbn ready modem from tpg. Called the case manager and he says he needs to contact nbn about them doing something. Shouldn’t be the case previous tenant had no issues. At the point of joining a new isp
6 REPLIES 6
David_M

Hi @Jasminpl 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

Jasminpl
Level 2
Thanks for your reply. I’m having a hard time with over the phone support and can’t seem to get a straight answer as the different customer support and case manager workers Don’t seem to communicate. My nbn is sorted and my modem
Is all hooked up correctly. I just want to know if my order exists and is going ahead? Getting mixed answers over the phone. And if it is progressing how long is this process? It says 2-10 business day’s on the site but I tried to book it so I could have internet on move in day but my
Adsl is still active at my old home
David_M

Hi @Jasminpl 

Our systems show an NBN order has been completed and is active for an NBN-HFC 50/20 service in 4220 QLD.

regards,

David_M

David_M

Hi @Jasminpl 

You may check the setup guide that we've created for NBN-HFC here.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Hybrid-Fibre-Coaxial-NBN-HFC-Setup-Guide/td-p...

Regards,
David_M

Jasminpl
Level 2
Mate that’s my old address. There was an in progress order for 4200 but we asked it be canceled then moved to our new address at post code 4217. Someone else has moved in who also uses tpg and had nbn installed in 4200 and is using that internet. Beyond a joke at this point. You’ve hooked it up to the address I was trying to move from. I will find my business elsewhere. Won’t be paying for a service where you aren’t even sure what address to hook it up to. Go through the notes if they even left any. Clear to see
David_M

Hi @Jasminpl 

Ok. i see your point.

I have escalated this to our SENIOR RELOCATION'S officers for urgent call back to you. Im sure if you give us a little bit more time we can straighten this out for you.

Its above my level of access so await the call back ASAP within 24hrs.

Thanks,