TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection after NBN installation complete

zhongchubo
Level 2
I live in the unit 1, 27-33 coleridge st riverwood NSW.I cannot connect to the internet since the NBN installation complete. I can not hear tone by telephone. My user  ID is  6780977. Please help me, I think the telephone is not working.
Can I get new telephone number from TPG?? I do not want to port exist telephone number.
5 REPLIES 5
luisc

Hi zhongchubo,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I have checked your photos, and based on the details you provided.

Have you still connected the phone into the socket or to the back of the TPG modem?

Please use this as reference.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/NBN-FTTN-FTTB-Setup-General-Setup/ba-p/56

Regarding with the phone number change I will advice to contact customer service after your internet service is back online.

zhongchubo
Level 2
I connected the phone into the socket.
Is it the reason of the telstra delay to port home phone number? How to apply a new home phone number from TPG?
I bought the NBN50 bundle service.
zhongchubo
Level 2
I connect the modem to wall socket.
I login to the modem, put in my user id and password, then saved. I still can not connect to the internet
zhongchubo
Level 2
I tried everything for internet connection, but the DSL light is still black and no internet.
The phone line is connected to the DSL port.
I entered the username and password but still can not connect.
I went to check the pppoe_ptm_2_0_d interface. the status is DSL disconnected.
zhongchubo
Level 2
Hi, @luisc

I tried everything for internet connection, but the DSL light is still black and no internet.
The phone line is connected to the DSL port.
I entered the username and password but still can not connect.
I went to check the pppoe_ptm_2_0_d interface. the status is DSL disconnected.
I checked my account, then my installation is currently in progress. I do not understand that my NBN installation complete or not?