TPG Community

Get online support

No internet light flashing on modem

Maan
Level 2
Hi we have an existing wifi nbn connect on a new place of residence ... The technician came last week to connect internet to property but that time I haven’t got my modem, we took delivery of modem yesterday and connected to the internet port in house but The internet t light on modem won't come on?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Maan ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're able to locate the account using your community details and seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and the issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further assessment and investigation. Updates may take 24-48hrs and you should receive an SMS or Phone call from one of our Engineers, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@Maan wrote:
Hi we have an existing wifi nbn connect on a new place of residence ... The technician came last week to connect internet to property but that time I haven’t got my modem, we took delivery of modem yesterday and connected to the internet port in house but The internet t light on modem won't come on?