No servicr

tinkat2208
Level 2
I am reaching out via this communication tool as I am not getting a response from you customer service dept

They hooked up my service to an unknown address in another state .

I have been texting since Friday 20/3/20 when I noticed this and after my funds were taken from my account.

I have sent 8 emails and have not had a resolution

They just apologise but do not fix this error.

I am unable to work

I have paid for something i do not have.

I have been more than patient

Should I not hear back by 11:30 am then I will have no option but to report this to the ombudsman.

If it cannot be resolved . I want my funds returned and I want confirmation in writing that the contract and service is cancelled so I can contact another provider.

This has caused me stress beyond belief. Unable to work and so not getting paid.

PLEASE HELP
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this issue has caused you, tinkat2208 .

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

In your case, we can see that the issue has been resolved.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.