TPG Community

Get online support

Ongoing NBN supposed maintenance

67andrew
Level 2

I too am not only getting annoyed with the ongoing supposed NBN maintenance that is going on, but I am also getting a bit sus to it. You see, NBN has supposedly done maintenance to my address in the last five years, I don't know how many times and yet the speed hasn't increased at all, if anything, it's probably stayed the same if not, gotten worse. It's pretty sad to think that there are smaller, poorer countries out in the world that have a faster, more efficient internet than Australia and probably cheaper too.

1 REPLY 1
Angeli

Hi @67andrew

Your experience, including the speeds actually achieved over the nbn™ network, depends on the nbn™ access network technology and configuration over which service is being delivered to your premises, whether you are using the internet during the busy period. Moreover, there are other factors that can affect your service performance. You can send us a private message with your TPG account details and your latest speed test results via wired and wireless connection and we'll take it from there.

How do I private message (PM) in the community