TPG Community

Get online support

Plan Upgrade To Superfast from FTC - No internet now??

Level 2

I currently have FTC and i ordered Superfast FTP, and the installation is set for December 5th, but not my current internet doesn't work.   It says its provisioning.... Has been for 2 days..      We dont have an NBN box installed, and I cant wait until December 5th to have internet service.  What am I supposed to do in the mean time, can my FTC service run while im waiting for the NBN FTP installation to occur?  I am studying at Uni and have to work from home certain days and be online for teams calls.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @6864111 

The installation of FTTP should not affect the current connection to the service. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Are you still having the same issues?

To better understand the situation, could you send me a message with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I currently have FTC and i ordered Superfast FTP, and the installation is set for December 5th, but not my current internet doesn't work.   It says its provisioning.... Has been for 2 days..      We dont have an NBN box installed, and I cant wait until December 5th to have internet service.  What am I supposed to do in the mean time, can my FTC service run while im waiting for the NBN FTP installation to occur?  I am studying at Uni and have to work from home certain days and be online for teams calls.

Level 2

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the reply.  It was very strange, I did nothing from my end, and I was wondering what happened from TPG end. 

I reset the white NBN box (the white one plugged into the phone socker) that was in the house, still didnt work, I even factory reset my modem, still didnt work (its the TPG issued one for Wifi 6).  Im still having the issue of non-connection atm.  Im tethering on my phone while doing my law assignment, and i need more bandwidth, the signal here sucks. I work from home and have a busy week coming up.

Shane

Oops! My bad, thanks for the details. Could you flick me a message with your details?

Regards,

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the reply.  It was very strange, I did nothing from my end, and I was wondering what happened from TPG end.

I reset the white NBN box (the white one plugged into the phone socker) that was in the house, still didnt work, I even factory reset my modem, still didnt work (its the TPG issued one for Wifi 6).  Im still having the issue of non-connection atm.  Im tethering on my phone while doing my law assignment, and i need more bandwidth, the signal here sucks. I work from home and have a busy week coming up.

Level 2

Yes for sure mate