TPG Community

Get online support

Problems rescheduling NBN installation

Level 3
Level 3

Has TPG stopped NBN istallations? My installation was booked for the 14th of March, the technichian turned up but refused to do the required work because it was raining!

I have been trying for 11 days to rebook, the online system gives me an unsuccesful message then asks me to leave a message but no contact results from this. The live chat operaters transfer me to installation but there is never any response after that.

After 18 years as a TPG customer I am very unhappy.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @80,

Welcome to the community!

We did an article that you may find helpful,  this will guide you on how to track your NBN service installation. How to track your TPG service installation

Once the NBN service installation is complete you may proceed on setting up the equipment or the modem/router. You may check this guide.

New Connection Setup Help

In this particular case, we've seen that the service is installation is not yet complete and there is a error to reschedule the appointment as advised by NBN Co. We'll raise this to our Provisioning Team and have them contact you via Phone call or Email within 24-48hrs.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,