Slow speed

Russell
Level 2

My speed is very slow. TV not running. Facebook is not working in mobiles.
I rang on 131423 lot of times and asked for ring me back. Every time they ring me say hello and line dropped.
Please fix my speed problem ASAP and contact me on either XXXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXXX

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Russell,

For customers having issue with the speed, please be advised that the actual speeds for NBN services may be slower and vary due to many factors including type/source of content being downloaded, hardware and software configuration, the number of users and performance of interconnecting infrastructure not operated by TPG. Devices connected by Wi-Fi may experience slower speeds than those connected by Ethernet cable.

There are cases that the actual speed is no longer enough to accommodate the devices and its online activities and it may look like the connection is dropping out.

We'd recommend having a read of this community article, which may help you check if the speed you're getting at the moment is within acceptable range.

This also includes troubleshooting on how the speed can be improved.

Slow speed issue

If you are connecting all your devices via Wi-Fi, we have created this article which may help improve the wireless connectivity performance and speed: Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

In your case, the issue has been resolved by following the troubleshooting indicated on the link above.