TPG Community

Get online support

Speeds to slow to run a television and no emails coming through

BD1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,  Can someone from TPG please call me.  Please fix the appalling speeds we are having on NBN.  On Ookla check 12.3 upload and 2.5 Upload down load.  We have had to purchase an Optus 4G dongle at great additional expense to continue to keep our businesses running whilst working from home.  It's horrendous to be paying and not have any service.  Today I have come back to work in the office at home and 'No Email".  I don't trust random email answers to this community board so can someone with authority ring me and solve this probables asap.

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @BD1 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

Sclwilson
Level 2

I also have not been able to access emails nearly 3 hours.   It keeps saying username and/or password incorrect,  yet NOTHING has been changed since this morning when it WAS WORKING!

Have been on hold for over 1 hour on the phone to you guys! This is deplorable professsionalism!

David_M

Hi @BD1 

Your modem has been up for 2 weeks and 6 days.

A speed test i just did on my end shows 48mbps.

I really think you should do a factory reset on your modem, and default everything back to reset any settings changed unwittingly.

Its possible the underlying issue is a suspect modem.

Trying a different modem would def help us TS this.

Also, try the web based email portal to prove your UN/PW is correct and access your emails in the short term.

Thanks,