TPG Community

Get online support

Technition no show - help!!

Twokiwiboys1960
Level 2
Hi, my technician you booked was a no show last week. Your chat service is down. I can’t reschedule my appointment as the last one is still current on my account. Please advise urgently!!
24 REPLIES 24
Twokiwiboys1960
Level 2
Hello, anyone at TPG there???
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

Twokiwiboys1960
Level 2
Username twokiwiboys1960
JayeshP9

Hi,

I have checked with nbn and found that  An NBN Co Core Network Shortfall is delaying the completion of this order. The appointment is incomplete due to a network shortfall and may require a reschedule once cleared.

regards

JayeshP9.

Twokiwiboys1960
Level 2
So what happens next?
Twokiwiboys1960
Level 2
FYI also be aware that a faulty port was allocated last time an attempt was made to install, about 2 weeks ago. So we’re waiting for a new port to be allocated. Make sense?
Twokiwiboys1960
Level 2

Hi Jayesh, any feedback on whats happening next to correct the issue you detailed at TPG/NBN please?  Whats the next action?

thanks

Chris

JayeshP9

Hi,

I understand your frustration but i haven't seen update from nbn yet. As you know we also depend on nbn for this NBN FTTB service.

regards

JayeshP9.

Twokiwiboys1960
Level 2

OK thanks, will you be keeping on this as a case manager for me?  Keeping me updated?