TPG Community

Get online support

Technition no show - help!!

Highlighted
Level 1c
Hi, my technician you booked was a no show last week. Your chat service is down. I can’t reschedule my appointment as the last one is still current on my account. Please advise urgently!!
24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Level 1c
Hello, anyone at TPG there???
Highlighted

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

Highlighted
Level 1c
Username twokiwiboys1960
Highlighted

Hi,

I have checked with nbn and found that  An NBN Co Core Network Shortfall is delaying the completion of this order. The appointment is incomplete due to a network shortfall and may require a reschedule once cleared.

regards

JayeshP9.

Highlighted
Level 1c
So what happens next?
Highlighted
Level 1c
FYI also be aware that a faulty port was allocated last time an attempt was made to install, about 2 weeks ago. So we’re waiting for a new port to be allocated. Make sense?
Highlighted
Level 1c

Hi Jayesh, any feedback on whats happening next to correct the issue you detailed at TPG/NBN please?  Whats the next action?

thanks

Chris

Highlighted

Hi,

I understand your frustration but i haven't seen update from nbn yet. As you know we also depend on nbn for this NBN FTTB service.

regards

JayeshP9.

Highlighted
Level 1c

OK thanks, will you be keeping on this as a case manager for me?  Keeping me updated?