When install my NBN?

jr0620dumpling
Level 2

Hello, I am a new registration. TPG originally made an appointment to install NBN at 8 am-12pm on April 29th, but I waited for a whole day but did not come to install! What's worse is that no one answers or transfers to another department in the service center, and finally hangs up the phone? I only need an answer, and I will notify you if I can't install it! E-mail to customer service, the answer is to ask me to check online, what should I check? I want to schedule a new installation time, the system displays no! What should I do? I paid an installation fee of AU $ 99. How could TPG be irresponsible? I didn't get any benefits, discounts, etc. from TPG! I only need TPG to solve the problem, instead of asking me to make a call for 5 hours and no one answers, send an email and get no answer! My time is also money! Don't waste more time, trouble solve the current problem as soon as possible!

1 REPLY 1
KarlB

Hi @jr0620dumpling,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl