TPG Community

Get online support

Why does my NBN drop out.

Nothappyjan2
Level 2

Hi,

I am getting tired of the NBN drop out rates that I am experiencing. As our home phone is also through the NBN hub we are being told that our phone line is not working at times. When I tried to log onto the TPG community, well hey presto no wifi. Sometimes a reset of the hub works and sometimes it doesn't. I need to wait until the drop out has subsided. I find it all to common with TPG NBN customers. Never had this issue with adsl 2. Not to mention the quality of installation.  The tech kept ringing someone and talking in a foreign language. When I asked him if I still need my line filter he says he doesn't know. What the. 

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @Nothappyjan2, we apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. We have escalated your concern to our Engineering Team and a case engineer will be in touch via SMS or phone call to discuss the progression of the case.

If there's a need for us to send a technician, you will be advised.

Let us know should you have a preferred contact number and time.

Riezl

Hi @Nothappyjan2, we can see that our Engineering Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

An NBN technician has been booked to further investigate the issue and we have sent the schedule via SMS. The team also received your confirmation regarding this.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.