Wifi

Glen1962
Level 2
I am moving to a new property on the 12/06/20 currently the NBN is not connected to the unit and the owner is applying to have it connected to the 4 units on the block. I have no idea how long it will take the NBN to connect to the new unit and then you to connect me to the NBN. In the meantime am I able to use TPG wifi in my new property as I need the internet for my health ( I have cancer) and work issues. My new address is unit 3/6 Belmar St Cranbourne Vic 3977. My current customer number is 4473388.
Are you able to confirm I can operate with wifi until the NBN is connected.
3 REPLIES 3
luisc

Hi there

Sorry to hear your predicament.

My records shows that the new place has no NBN network, it means you will need to apply for a new installation, https://www2.nbnco.com.au/develop-or-plan-with-the-nbn/new-developments

IF you mean wifi as your mobile data (hotspotting), I could advice you to contact our customer service for a more suitable plan for your internet needs.

Please advice

Thanks

Glen1962
Level 2
Thank you. I have asked the owner developer of the units to apply to the nbn so they can eventually get it connected. In the meantime can TPG provide me with a strong WiFi modern that will enable to to still have strong internet access for my work and to stream Netflix ect at this address. Unit 3/6 Belmar St Cranbourne. Currently it is only listed as number 6 as the owner as not yet applied to have the nbn run to the 4 units he as developed on the block. Thanks.
luisc

Hi

I am trying to get someone from our customer service provides you an altenative solution.

Thanks