changing to nbn

profrussell
Level 2

what will tpg do for me to keep me as a loyal customer as i have been for a long time.....i am about to move to nbn and i am not confident i will get what i need from tpg.

there are 2 of us in the household using the net....we are pensioneers and am not interested or need an super fast high priced package.

we want to keep our home phone....we don not want a contract or upfront fees...we require qt least 12 mbps...we do not want any set up fees...you sent an unsolicited modem to us when i was recently hospitilised which we did not appreciate....so it leads to the question what confidence do i have that tpg will not do other things not asked for....eg lower sppeds....increase fees...etc...if i do not recieve a reply from tpg within 72 hours i will take it that you do not wish to continue being our provider.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @profrussell, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community