TPG Community

Get online support

no Internet for a week from 28/11/18

chenloveit
Level 2
Hello, we have no Internet for a week already from 28/11/18. TPG ticket #8980069. However, no one can resolved the issue and I received the message for the technician keep delaying. Would really appreciate your urgent support. I also need the credit back for whole month at least since you guys didn't provide any solutions or make up for that.
1 REPLY 1
Erika

Hi @chenloveit

Welcome to the Community! 

We apologise for the delay and understand you feel that your connection issue is taking far too long to resolve.

I've located your account using your Community details and can see that your case is being handled by our Engineering team. 

Based on the assessment of our Engineers, they've detected an issue with the physical lines being controlled / managed by Telstra. Due to this, the case has been raised to Telstra and has been requested for their field technicians. 

Unfortunately, due to similar issues in the area, Telstra technicians are experiencing overwhelmingly high workloads and tech response times are longer than normal. We are escalating your case to Telstra to fast track your resolution time. We understand what your service means to you and apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,